Because Kids Against Hunger is a volunteer-driven effort, there are many ways to help. One way is to make a tax-deductible monetary contribution. We rely completely on donations to purchase all supplies and ingredients from vendors and could not exist without the financial support of individuals, corporations, schools, clubs, and people like you.
- Sign up to pack food with us. From the kids to senior citizens, anyone can be involved in this process. Since there is a high demand for food it can be challenging for us to keep up and replenish the ingredients and supplies used. With that said, we urge all volunteers to help us cover the cost of the meals they pack by making a monetary financial donation. On average each person packs $150 of food per shift. Your donation, no matter the amount, will help in our vision to ensure that EVERYONE has access to food. Volunteer Now!
- Host a meal packing event. You can either come to our warehouse or our mobile team will come to you and bring everything we need to lead your volunteers in a meal packing event. On average 40 people can pack 10,000 meals per hour. For more information about logistics, volunteers, costs, and other questions you may have please reach complete this form (can we create a simple google form with name, address, email, phone number, number of meals to pack, preferred packing date, and a questions section)
- Join us as a HUNGER HERO . by making a monthly reoccurring donation. Join our give 30 challenge where you donate $1 a day all year long (note: your card is charged $30 once per month) Give 30!
- Host a food drive for our food pantry
- Visit our Giving Store and purchase some much needed ingredients or supplies.
- Join one of our committees to help us grow and further our mission. You can fill out our volunteer survey to learn more about the various opportunities within our organization
- Follow us on facebook and like and share our posts
- Create a facebook fundraiser for us and tag us so we can thank your donors
There are countless ways to get involved and be a part of this wonderful organization to help end world hunger. Can you think of another way to help? Let us know! Thank you for your continued support of Kids Against Hunger United- we couldn’t do all that we do without you!